- I realized 30 minutes into my drive back to PA that I left my new, $40 vibrator at my parents house. I not only won’t be able to have it until mid-December, but I also won’t be able to use it until mid-January due to the loudness and my dad sleeping in the room over. :(.
- Microsoft Access will be the death of me by the end of next week.
- Reheated frozen mashed potatoes do NOT cook up well. They actually will flood your microwave and be soupily disgusting.
- The season for pumpkin-flavored things is almost over, which greatly saddens me.
- Private Practice, post Charlotte’s attack, is no longer worth watching.
I like things in multiples of 5, so I’ll leave it at that.
In other, extremely mundane news, I’m looking for a way to use my $400 flight voucher before March 11. Where should I go? It has to be somewhere worth going by myself, since my friends are broke. It also needs to be somewhere that is inexpensive upon arrival, and can make for a fun weekend.