Made it back to DC from Pittsburgh in 3.5 hours exactly – was amazing to be home so quickly. Exhaustion took over this evening though, so this evening is going to be one for prepping the week.
Interesting things from the last week:
- I tried south indian food for the first time today, and it was amazing.
- I’m bruised and sore, which is always a fun reminder :).
- Horrible Bosses is a really funny movie. This surprised me, but it was great.
- I had a really important interview last week, and am still waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed that I get the job!
- The debates over big city v. small city and sub v. bottom came back up in my life. The jury is still out on which things will win out.