Day 11: Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- The sound of people chewing ice
- The sound of people chewing with their mouths open
- People who regularly ignore a phone call but send a text. This is only acceptable when you’re in a quiet place.
- People on the metro who lean on the pole during rush hour, leaving no space for anyone to stabilize themselves.
- People who are always late for no reason.
- When people switch lanes without using indicators/turn signals
- When no-one sits in the aisle seat on a plane, but the person in the middle doesn’t move over
- People who don’t use full sentences, thoughts, or grammar in messages/emails
- When my GPS can’t figure out where I am (Garmin or Phone)
- When someone won’t commit to plans in advance. You should always try to make people feel like a priority, or at the very least, not make them feel like an afterthought.