Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.
- I have a tendency to overcommit to the point where I have no time for myself. It makes it harder to be spontaneous. I also get slightly more flaky because I end up having to cancel to get things done.
- I’m overly independent, and I rarely ask for help when I need it, even if it’s just asking for an ear.
- I am impatient, and I do things too quickly. Case in point – speaking without thinking first, leading to awkward or offensive sometimes. I miss details sometimes because of this.
- I lack discipline to establish and follow a routine. I enjoy routines, but I am too quick to prioritize fun, socializing, etc. over habits that take care of me (cooking at home, exercising regularly, weekly laundry, etc.).
- I place too much emphasis on what other people think about me, even when I logically know it shouldn’t matter.
- I’m extremely efficient and organized. Logistics don’t faze me.
- I’m good at giving unbiased advice and objectively looking at situations.
- I’m adventurous and willing to try anything once. It’s easy to get me to be your partner in crime.
- I’m very passionate/energetic/enthusiastic about life, the people I care about, my job, etc.
- I have a very good memory. Not photographic, but better than average.