Day 30: List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
- Loyalty, compassion, and love for my friends and family.
- Through children and husband that I one day hope to have: being a good mother and wife
- Work ethic and success in my professional career.
- Writing, whether it be on the DL or published professionally.
- Commitment to public service and making our world a better place, however I can.
- Kindness towards strangers.
- Someone who didn’t hold back and lived life to the fullest: my senses of adventure and humor.
I really don’t know, otherwise. I want to live my life without regrets, cultivate strong relationships, and hope that I have a positive impact on the people and world around me.
Good relevant quotes:
I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn’t brighten her own. -Unknown.
I don’t want to be remembered. I want the nice words when I can hear them. -Jerry Lewis
Tiffany, over at Live.Learn.Love.Eat, wrote a great post on this, and the following are things that I second from her list:
- Inspired others to live a life they love
- Appreciated the simple things in life
- Respected others opinions
- Set goals and was determined to keep growing, changing and learning
- Happy and excited for what life would hold
- Valued time with family and friends