I didn’t keep all of my goals from this year, but I did achieve some of them, for which I’m proud. Not listed below, but I also read 57 books this year, which undershot my goal of 78 books.
- Work out 156 times. A workout is a trip to the gym, an exercise class, or 30 minutes of cardio and/or weights.
- Complete a 5K.
Pay off all of my credit cards. Save at least $1,000. Sign up for Mint and use to create a budget and monitor spending. Collect and organize addresses, phone numbers, and contact information for all friends/family I can think of. (Done my best to contact all those I can – have 50+ addresses.) Clean up the sites I follow in my google reader.
- Compile all online passwords and store somewhere safe.
Organize saved documents on my computer. Organize online bookmarks. Take 52 photos.
- Write at least one short erotic story.
Create Kinky&Awkward website or blog, fill with moments. (no longer have any desire to do this) Go to at least one never-been-before destination.
- Learn how to tie a sommerville bowline knot, a double coin knot, and a TK harness.
- Acquire a flogger and learn to properly use it.
Watch the movie Secretary,. Experience wax play as a bottom.
- Try cupping
and/or fire cupping.
snow tubing (NoVA Social group on 1/5)
cooking class (LivingSocial Indian Cooking Class on 2/22)
- Botanical Gardens
- Aquatic Gardens
or National Aboretum
- Twilight Polo
- Dancing at Glen Echo
or Salsa Room
Photography in Great Fallsor Rock Creek Park
- Military band concert
- Ocean City/Atlantic City/Virginia Beach – visit one
- DC Rollergirls or Charm City Rollergirls
- The Mansion on O St
- Spa World
- Museum of Crime and Punishment
- Ice skating at National Gallery/Smithsonian
Capitals, Redskins, Ravens, or Oriolesgame