What I’m focusing on in order to keep my mind occupied…
- using myfitnesspal (app and online) as a food diary and exercise log, focusing on eating healthily and going to the gym or incorporating fitness where I can
- educating myself on personal finance and keeping a strict budget, budget plan, and monitoring investments and overall financial portfolio
- getting up to speed on “once upon a time”
- maintaining routines, which for me includes book club, game night with grilling, and sunday errands
- vacations and travel…dad coming to town, going to surprise him for his birthday, going to mexico for a week, going to boston for thanksgiving
- staying organized in all facets of life
- reading more, of all kinds – magazines, news, blogs/RSS, books
- looking up classes to take with people – cooking for one friend, intellectual for the boyfriend, and artsy for another friend
- getting my car up to date, including the GM recall, maintenance/preventative care, cleaning, etc.
If you have suggestions on things I can make into routines or make routine in my life, or things I could do to take my mind off things (preferably that are not food oriented and are inexpensive, and ideally, that can be done in 1-2 hours).