- What is the most boring thing you can think of doing?
Reading tax law. Or sitting in an empty, undecorated room without a watch or any form of phone/tv/book/game.
- What one month on the calendar would you like to eliminate?
June. There are no federal holidays, I feel like I should be on break/vacation and I’m not, the weather gets muggy with the lingering rain and emerging warmth. August is a close second.
- What age would you like to be for the rest of your life?
No clue…I don’t mind getting older and having time go by. That said, next year may be pretty swell, so maybe 28 or 29? How stereotypical is that?
- What would you like to build if you knew how?
A life-size lego house! Kidding… Maybe a fully customized bed or built in library system, or perhaps even a whole house?
- What signs of aging are you starting to see in yourself?
My boobs are not as perky as they once were, and the corners of my eyes/hands have a few baby wrinkles going…but honestly, I don’t pay much attention and I don’t actively notice or care about any of it.