So, I follow a crapton of financial bloggers on my RSS reader (RIP Google Reader, Meh Feedly), and I’ve been contemplating starting my own personal finance blog. I mean, it’s me, so it wouldn’t be ALL personal finance…there’d likely be some recipe sharing and life updating, like talking about our new house, travel, life after bariatric surgery, etc. I wish I could transition this blog into that blog, but the kink history in this one probably shouldn’t be associated with anything remotely professional or public. Alas. Starting a new blog is a lot of work, so I’m not there yet, and while I procrastinate on that, this blog still works for me.
One of the bloggers I follow posted a little “get to know you” thing, and so I figured I’d post it here, because I so rarely post anything anymore.
- Coffee or tea? – I like both, and don’t drink either regularly. I generally prefer coffee unless I’m also getting scones and pretentious china with my tea.
- Vodka or gin? – Generally vodka, but I do love me a gin and tonic or tom collins.
- Appetizers or desserts? – This is a hard choice…probably dessert.
- When was the last time you spent over $100 at once? (Outside of the grocery store) – Maybe at Crate and Barrel after our wedding when we fulfilled registry things?
- How old were you when you lost your virginity and was it good? – 22 and it was NOT good.
- What is a sport you are good at and a sport you are bad at? – I’m not really good at sports, and I’m bad at pretty much all of them.
- What is your favorite way to spend time? – Playing board games with friends and my husband or sharing meals with the same folks.
- What is your love language? – Quality time.
- If you had a dead body in your trunk, who would you call to help you bury it? – My husband. He has a good serial killer vibe that would lend itself to this. Plus he’s stronger than me.
- If you could only use one word to describe yourself, what would it be? – Curious…hence the blog name :).