I went to Disney recently on vacation, inspiring this post.
- Toy Story Mania ride in Hollywood Studios – you get to shoot things against your ride-partner. So much fun.
- Epcot Fireworks (the dessert party you can pay extra for gives you lots of champagne, chocolate, and a prime viewing spot)
- Space Mountain ride in Magic Kingdom
- Everest ride in Animal Kingdom
- Little Mermaid Ride in Magic Kingdom
- Finding Nemo show in Animal Kingdom
- Frozen sing-along in Hollywood Studios
- Sanaa Restaurant
- Raglan Road Restaurant in Downtown Disney (whiskey ribs and bread and butter pudding are out of this world)
- Adorable kids and costumes and mouse ears everywhere :)
There are many more, but these are a few of the highlights.